Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How do I change the age on my xbox live account?

I'm wondering if there's a way to change the age on my xbox live account. I originally didn't play xbox and my friend told me to try it so he lent me his XBL account and I got hooked and helped him with stuff (gamerscore, etc.) So later he told me he didn't want the account and that I could have it if I bought it from him. So I did.



1.5 years later: Today I tried to register for the Gears of War contest today and it said I have to be 18 so I thought %26quot;Why not?%26quot; and tried to enter the promotion. It said that I wasn't old enough. So I did some research and it gives my friend's birthday (I'm 18, he's 17). Now I am messed up. Is there any way to change my birthdate so that I am able to register for it in time?



Also every time i try to sign in to Windows Live ID it tells me that I %26quot;Can't Connect to Xbox Live%26quot; which is BS since I'm online and can play games while it tells me this.How do I change the age on my xbox live account?go and creat another user on the x-box its the easyest way to do it.