Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How do I change my age on XBOX Live?

I have a problem with XBOX Live. Whenever I try and download a demo that's either rated M or RP it says %26quot;This account is not permitted to download content with this rating.%26quot; I absolutely hate it, and I'm sick of it. The only thing I can think of is that it's my age. I'm not yet 17, and on the back of rated M games you must be 17 to buy. I'm thinking that's the problem, but using the windows live email account that's set up in my xbox live, i changed my age to be older than 19 and still it says I'm not allowed to download the content. I have no idea what to do, and I'm frustrated out of my mind.



Help please :(How do I change my age on XBOX Live?sadly this is one of the faults that you cannot change, one you have entered your name, you must enter an adult account that will basically be the 'overseer' of sorts. i made this mistake once(luckily it was a 1 month throw away account) but after i put an email address in i had to put another in for the adult on the account. i believe you can change the settings in the parental controls as long as u have the password to the parent account