Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How do i change my age on xbox live?

i want to download tthe stimulus map pack for modern warfare 2 but it says the content is not allowed on this console. I was stupid enough to put my real age how do i change this?How do i change my age on xbox live?Chuckles, %26quot;Now there's an interesting set up, make it so that you can play the game, but not download the extra content.%26quot;



What you are looking for depends upon how your system is set up with the parental controls and I'm not really sure how far those go, so they may or may not become a problem for this. If I understand it right, when you put an age into an account, it's locked in, so you won't be able to fix that. What you can do is make up a secondary account and as long as it's been downloaded on the system, your account should be able to use it. (I do this all the time with Fallout 3 and it's DL content and don't see this as being any different.)