Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How do i change age on Xbox live?

I have a problem, a friend of mine bought Battlefield Bad Company 2 a few days back, and when we try to create a EA account in the game to get online in multiplayer mode we get a message telling us we dont have the permission to enter. I've looked everywhere, the games we can play are set to %26quot;All Games%26quot; not +12 or something and this game is +16, hence we live in Europe under the PEGI system. I am 15 years old, the legal age in Norway and Finland as stated on the back of the cover, while my friend sadly turns 15 in December and therefore has registered his account as his real age which is 14. Now my question is how do I change the entered age of a Xbox Live account? We seriously need this to play.How do i change age on Xbox live?You can't change the age on an existing Xbox Live account.How do i change age on Xbox live?By drinking an aging potion :D