Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How do you change your age on Xbox Live?

I first put my age in as 13 when I first got live. And then this new update came where I couldn't download game videos or demos from mature games. My dad lets let me play them all the time. And I know his password so I'm trying to change the age so I can download the new Left 4 Dead Demo. Does anyone know how to? And no retarded answers like your too young to be playing those games please. How do you change your age on Xbox Live?same problem for me, but used my friends xbl account (i advised him to set the age really high)

and i played the L4D demo, and i played the real game too, and they both suck. it claims 10 weapons, but its really just the uzi to start, and the MA41 to get you through the rest. and it only gets up to ten if you have the molotov and pipe bomb. the game didnt vary at all. it was boring and repetativeHow do you change your age on Xbox Live?His link is spam, you cant change your age thats why i made sure to make mine high.
  • hair of the dog
  • long hair
  •