Friday, June 3, 2011

As a mature 16 year old, how can i change my xbox live account to an adult? (Hypothetically of course)?

I recently got xbox live and associated my hotmail email with my gamertag. Unfortunatley, i realized too late that my age was 16 on my hotmail, instantly making me a child account on xbox live, which isnt that big a deal, but its pissing me off. Is there any way i can use the 'associate different live id' feature to make the xbox think im 18? Or any way i can trick the stupid xbox?As a mature 16 year old, how can i change my xbox live account to an adult? (Hypothetically of course)?Hypthetically of course you would have to get a new card and create a new account including gamer tag or create the new account as the parent account and unlock the parental controls for your other account...