Friday, June 3, 2011

How to change parental settings on Xbox Live?

So basically i was going around the marketplace,and wanted to download a M rated demo,but it said that i wasnt allowed to download it because of the rating.I checked the settings and everything was allowed,but yet i couldnt download it.



I'm 17,yes,but i wanna change my age by one year,since i dont wanna wait 8 months till my birthday comes around.I'm impatient like that ^^;



I read somewhere that you can change it by using another Windows ID that's over 18 or something like that then mess with the parental settings,i'm tempted to try that but not sure if it'll work.



My Windows ID is connected to my Zune account,which my friend had to be my %26quot;parent%26quot; in order to use it.i got his password and everything but nothing changed.



Then it makes me wonder with this situation,would i be able to play Halo or CoD online or not because of it.I really dont want to start another profile and start again,just so i can only play online



Please help,you'll make this angry teenage boy happy ^_^How to change parental settings on Xbox Live?im 14 and the same thing happened to me but i play rated m games all the time like deadspace. there is only 2 things to do make or use another online profile that has an older age to download it then play it on your original profile (you have to stay signed in as the new profile for it to download) or wait till your b-day