Friday, June 3, 2011

How do I turn the parental settings on xbox live off? I'm 17 and I still can't download M rated material...?

Is there any way to change the age or to remove the parental account or make it an adult account only?How do I turn the parental settings on xbox live off? I'm 17 and I still can't download M rated material...?maybe that's a good thing it keeps you away from all the crap out there. i think you should leave the settings on.How do I turn the parental settings on xbox live off? I'm 17 and I still can't download M rated material...?make a new acc?



Go on system settings, then family settings and have a poke around. Sorry i cant be more specific, but I had the foresight to say i was 88 =)How do I turn the parental settings on xbox live off? I'm 17 and I still can't download M rated material...?no when you create an account and put your b-day younger than 17 you cat do anything but if you didnt do that then just go system setting