Friday, June 3, 2011

Help ! On My Xbox Live Account I Put my Wrong Age Now Its A Childs Account....

... How Can I change to adult accountHelp ! On My Xbox Live Account I Put my Wrong Age Now Its A Childs Account....This happened to me. Just keep pressing the back button and start over. Or just turn it off and start over. Its not a big deal. Say u were born from 1990 or back. Help ! On My Xbox Live Account I Put my Wrong Age Now Its A Childs Account....you go to edit and change it .... oh check out a_dude 's account he is coolio .Help ! On My Xbox Live Account I Put my Wrong Age Now Its A Childs Account....Just go to family settings and tick all boxes that say allow child to view other peoples friends and stuff.



Hope I Helped.



- Zz The Joker zZHelp ! On My Xbox Live Account I Put my Wrong Age Now Its A Childs Account....someone else just asked this but what the heck



sign into the msn website and edit your account options and change your age

=]