Friday, June 3, 2011

How to change the Email for the Family Settings on Xbox Live?

Theirs a little story behind this, One of my stupid friends made my Xbox Live account under the age of 18, And he set up his account as the family account, I acknowledged his joke and went into change it with his AOL Account and Password and it said the Credentials weren't correct, so I went to Passport.net and the password for the Windows Live account connected to the AOL Account was completely something random.

I tried resetting the Passport password and it was sent to the AOL account, I tried signing into the AOL Account with the password and it didn't work and said it needed to be reset.

I've tried calling the ignorant Xbox Live support group and they told me Nothing of value.How to change the Email for the Family Settings on Xbox Live?I forgot, there is a wy to change the email, but it will not change the age. You'll have to make a new account to download stuff. If you have two controllers, you can sign in with a silver account that is 18 then with ur 2nd controller sign in to the gold account that is under 18. Then use the 1st controller to download whatever you want.



Edit: I may or may not have just understood your real issue, an there is no fix for it.