Friday, June 3, 2011

No game chat Xbox 360 Xbox Live? Can't fix settings.?

Well, I just turned 18, so I've had a child account for the past few years. Over those years, I changed my family settings back and forth to where I could and couldn't hear people (who weren't my friends) talk because they got pretty annoying at times. However, since I became a legal adult, I have tried repeatedly to change my settings back to where I can hear everyone talk, but every time I click on %26quot;Xbox Live controls%26quot; to change my settings, it gives me the message %26quot;Couldn't find any Xbox Live child profiles.%26quot; and if I try to make one, I have to buy a gold membership for said account, and that wouldn't allow me to change the settings on MY account anyways. I also can't find a place where I can change the age of my account. How can I fix this?No game chat Xbox 360 Xbox Live? Can't fix settings.?that weird when you turn 18 in the xbox guide out if you want to process your coming of age. and firms and a few might have bkiqueado rights.puede voice and stuff.