Friday, June 3, 2011

Xbox live account- how to promote from child account?

ok so im 17 and whenever i want to download mature content off xbox live it wont let me so i did some research on xbox's site and it says that to upgrade from a child account (under 18) to an adult account (18 or over) u have to be 18 and my parents have given me permission to do anything i want on xbox live but i cant figure out how to be able to download mature content. is there any way to change my age or something else that will let me download mature content?Xbox live account- how to promote from child account?Your parents dont count, its MICROSOFT PEOPLE THAT DO THEYRE LIKE GODSXbox live account- how to promote from child account?Dude i am having the EXACT same problem. what you CAN do is create another XBL silver account, then use that to download the content. But that only works for demos that are older. (as in I cant download the Resident Evil 5 demo! laijhevboaidyfbv!)