Friday, June 3, 2011

Quick Help With Xbox live?

I accidentally set my age on Xbox Live for under 17, so now I can't download content over ratings M and over. How and where do I go to change it, thanks.Quick Help With Xbox live?If you set your age under 17 your parents email and password is probably needed to access the settings. Sign in with your account and I think you should look for a parental control title or something like that. I also believe you need to be connected to live to change it. Look around and you'll probably find it.Quick Help With Xbox live?i'm not sure if you can change that. you might have to make a new account on the xbox, and sign up for silver to get a free month of live ; then download it. im not sure if it can transfer over to the other account though.
  • scene hair
  • Hedda Ikea bed set
  •