Friday, June 3, 2011

How do i change the age on my xbox?

Ok so when I created my Xbox live account I put my real age, 16 but i didnt realize at the time that they would stop me from downloading M rated games. Is there any possible way to either change your age without creating a new account and loosing everything I have done on my xbox? If there is no possible way to change the age, is there any other way to download rated M game demos?





Please help me.

*No stupid answers please.



Thank you sooo much.How do i change the age on my xbox?You can't. There's an age restriction for a reason and you can't get past it unless you make a whole new profile.



Darry B, you have no idea what you're talking about. Saves can't be moved from one profile to another no matter if they're on the same hard drive or not. Saves are locked to each individual profile to keep people from swapping saves to cheat for achievements and such. If she does make a new account, she will have to start over in all her games.How do i change the age on my xbox?you cant. you have to wait till youre 18How do i change the age on my xbox?You cant change your age. The only way would be to make a new account.How do i change the age on my xbox?All you have to do is create a new Xbox Live account. It can be a silver. Which means you just make an account, you don't have to put months on it, and sign the new account up with an email adress over 18. Then you download the files on that account. It all saves to the same hard drive, so you can play it on both files. Hope this works!How do i change the age on my xbox?It sucks really lol.

All you have to do is make a new profile and lie about your age.

But you wont be able to transfer it to your actual profile.