Monday, September 19, 2011

Am i insane or on the road to it?

Ok if you have read my other posts i am a 13 year old caucasian boy who enjoys writing. in this post i want to know if im really insane. please dont put a word word answer try to explain yourself. thank you, you can check my other posts for things i write about. okay heres an outline of me.



Name: Ryan *^$$#%

hometown: New York

My Dream Career: Author, playwright

Grades in school: mid 80's to 100's ELA: math-4 reading-4

Anger towards parents?: no just annoyance

Do you like girls/guys?: Girls

Hair color: light brown

weight: 117 lbs.

height: 5'7

age: 13

Where i wanna live when i grow up: some coastal town like st. martain or jamacia.

Do girls notice you: no, they dont. whenever i go on a cruise i feel like the other kids are annoyed by me. im always quiet and the girls in my school dance with me at dances.

Ever do anything: was in 3plays in my school

Play an instrument: no

Sing?: i can if i try

Pets: 1 golden retreiver

Siblings: 1 6 year old brother and 1 16 year old sister.

Good with girls: being friendly not romantic

Wanna wife: depends if she loves me with all her heart

Kids?: no i dont want any

Anger towards little children: only if they are little girls who think they are princesss.

Ever kill anything besides a bug: no

Want to: if my life depended on it

Have a dating website: no

Buffness: i have a small 6pack but i dont focus on excercising

Favorite hobby: playing video games, going to see movies

How many vg consoles do you have: Xbox 360, playstation 2, wii

Can you kill someone without guilt: yes, i can

Afraid of planes: love them

Afraid of bugs: in my house

Afraid of clowns: yes

Afraid of animals: only sharks

Afraid of water: no

afraid of your parents: sometimes





ok that was a test from a website. please let me know what you think because to find your results online ou have to pay so let me tell you about myself now.



im 13 years old. my fav school subjects are social studies and science. c/a is also my fav.

my worst subjects are math and thats it. i actually got a test back today and i got a 23 on it, that is the worst grade i've ever got in my life.

i was sick the day i took it and i didnt understand it at all. i take pridde in my schoolwork. here is my normal day (or insane)



1.) i get up at 6:26 to be dressed by 6:30. i brush my teeth for two minutes. i then get my backpack(which weighs 22.3lbs.) i weighed it.

2.) i then go downstairs or lay with my mom which is childish but her bed is so soft.

3.) at 7:17, i leave without eating breakfast and go to my bustop. the bus comes and i sit with my friend nick. oh by the way i am in scholars/regents class.

4.) we get to school and have to read in the auditorium. Mr. %$%26amp;$# comes out and watches us. if we talk he gives us detention. i sometimes wish he was dead.

5.) Then i go to homeroom and read some more. i am reading The Long Walk by stephen king. best book i've ever read.

6.) 1st period c/a. i used to have fun because i sat next to my friends, but now the whole class has seat changes so i sit next to a girl named ceonne. lol

7.) 2nd period- drama i sing and dance practice for our upcoming show Grease

8.) 3rd period- spanish which i hate

9.) 4th period- gym, free period

10.) 5th period- math i like to call it hell in a 16*19foot room

11.) 6th period- despite being six it is my fav period where i can reflect on my day with my friends. im not an outsider but im not cool

12.) 7th period- science it is soo cool, he makes so many jokes

13.) social studies- i i could have someone else for a mom, it would be her. she is so fun, cool, and never makes you write. she makes fun things out of lessons. like for learning imperialism, we had teams and had to get as much desks as we could. and then to find who a guy is in a picture she gave us she made it seem like a newspaper office and if you do it good she hires you.

14.) i come home, pick up my 6year old brother who is so annoying.

15.) do h.w

16.) lounge around work on my stories

17.) take a shower.

18.) go to bed watching George Lopez.





so you decide, am i insane?Am i insane or on the road to it?oh gosh, youre perfectly fine !

what ever made you think you were insane ? [:Am i insane or on the road to it?You're as normal as any white middle-class adolescent child can come.



If you want true insanity, try living in my mind for a while...Am i insane or on the road to it?No, your not. Stop acting like your some insane freak. Your a normal kid, organized and a bit of a time freak but w.e ur normal. Get over it xDAm i insane or on the road to it?You are not insane nor on the road to insanity. There is clearly not enough information here to even determine that. If you really think you are than I would go see a professional psychologist, but personally I do not feel like you are. You are just a normal 13 year old boy.Am i insane or on the road to it?Nope, you sound like a normal kid to me. Sounds to me like you are going to be a good writer if you get that much into writing. Better learn that spanish at school though. Good luckAm i insane or on the road to it?is this a myspace survey?Am i insane or on the road to it?You sound normal to me. Like any other kid. But you may want to clean up your writing if you want to be a writer/playwright.