Monday, September 19, 2011

Change my hotmail age.?

Hi, I have a problem

when I enter my hotmail, it says that I'm 14, when I'm actually 15. how do I change it?

Btw, I want to %26quot;be%26quot; over 18, cause then I can have facebook and twitter on my xbox =)Change my hotmail age.?Hi you need to follow these instructions

Sign in to the Windows Live Hotmail website with your Windows Live ID ( The user name and password that you use to sign in to any Windows Live, MSN, or Office Live sites and services. If you have a Passport Network, Hotmail, or Messenger account, you can use it as your Windows Live ID. ) .

On the Action bar, click Options, and then click More options.

Under Manage your account, click View and edit your personal information.

You will be asked for ur password

Then change birthdate accordingly to what u want Cheers ?br>


PS*** Lyn is not correct u can change in HotmailChange my hotmail age.?You can not change your birth date once you have opened the account. Sorry ...