Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Okay, I'm Seriously ready to give up on love altogether..I need some help.?

My luck with men is pretty f-ing bad. In a past relationship I was abused, the one after that I was told that I should die and the one after that ended because I was having too many problems with my mom.



Love to me only hurts and never has made my life much better. I have low self-esteem and I was tease and bully through out my school years cause I was different from everyone else. ( They were all born or atleast lived in the area since they were 5 and I moved here when I was 10 and everyone here has a relatively southern accent and I don't. A Southern small town). I live 15 miles out of town and nearest person close to my age is about 4 miles away.



I'm open minded, Listen to almost any type of music, Watch alot of drifferent television shows (Doctor Who, Gordon Ramsey's The F word, Top Gear, Bleach, Code Geass, Stargate SG-1, Eureka, E-News, CNN News). My hair reaches my shoulders and is a shiny mix of red and brown. My eyes are hazel. I wears glasses or contacts depending on how I feel. I dress to how I feel. I'm very sweet and compassionate and innocent at heart. I love to just to hang out with whom I am is dating at his place or where ever. I don't mind just hanging out at his place and playing video games or watching movies and calling that a date. I'm slightly tomboyish. I rarely wears skirts and dresses and likes to wear natural makeup.I love video games, and some sports. I own a PS2, WII and a DS and wants a Xbox 360 to play Halo. I'm a dire hard fan of Final Fantasy Series.I'm a fan of Japanese Animation. I like asian food. I can cook a few rhings really good.



I'm a romantic type. I usually fall quickly but never say I'm in love or a I love you quickly because you never know how long it will last. I take it to heart so when a guy says it two early I freak and run.



My prefect guy would be: 5'8%26quot; or taller, Funny, Sweet, Could write a love letter or pick a song for us easily, Brown hair, Brown or Green eye, Slim. Have a liking or a willing to like video games and anime.





So seriously I'm ready to give up. I need some advice on how I could change somethings. Makeup, hair, anything.. Please?Okay, I'm Seriously ready to give up on love altogether..I need some help.?craigslistOkay, I'm Seriously ready to give up on love altogether..I need some help.?You just gotta find a guy that will treat you right, i've gone through most of the same things you have, and i finally met a guy that actually cares. Now we play call of duty together.



Nice guys are out there, just hard to tell how they are inside because a lot of them are players, or know what to say at first then turn mean,etc...Okay, I'm Seriously ready to give up on love altogether..I need some help.?Go to gurl.com they have some quizzes and forums and stuff that help with this.Okay, I'm Seriously ready to give up on love altogether..I need some help.?You sound like the perfect girl honestly except for the not a fan of skirts bit. Try to get a good friend guy or girl to help you try on some sexy clothing. Its good that you dress mature but once in a while there should be some spice thrown in there.Okay, I'm Seriously ready to give up on love altogether..I need some help.?So when did Yahoo! Answers became a personals ad site?

Go to Craigslist.Okay, I'm Seriously ready to give up on love altogether..I need some help.?Dont give up! you should look online, there are alot of different sites where you can find guys who are into the same type of things.Okay, I'm Seriously ready to give up on love altogether..I need some help.?Sounds like you're an awesome girl. Really. You seem just like my girlfriend(minus the anime), and I'm so happy with her it's ridiculous. But I think you probably settle way too easily. Wait for someone who will give you respect. I don't believe dating is something you do just to do, you know? Wait for the guy you can see yourself with; he's out there. Trust me. Good guys don't get noticed a lot of times because their nature is not to try to get noticed. You might have to do a little searching, (does not read:throwing yourself at men). Don't give up :)Okay, I'm Seriously ready to give up on love altogether..I need some help.?don't ever change for a guy!!!

stop looking for something. stop all together with trying and wanting so bad.

stay out of a relationship for a while and enjoy your independence as a single woman. look that the power that it gives you. you have no weakness.

you're perfect for someone, he will come. the harder you try,l the worse luck you have. love is the last thing you want to rush or force...Okay, I'm Seriously ready to give up on love altogether..I need some help.?I can't help you with your looks without a pic or something and if it makes you feel better I have the worst luck with women. haha I mean you have an awesome sounding personality, that a guy should go crazy for.Okay, I'm Seriously ready to give up on love altogether..I need some help.?You have a great capacity to learn and absorb new intellectuall activities - yet you waste your life on videos and the like.

Raise your sights to Opera, Ballet,

the legitimate Theatre and get good at it. When yiu begin to create and produce and acoomplish - you will feel so good - it is hard to believe.

You will find LOve through your constructive activities - I bet ten quid on it.Okay, I'm Seriously ready to give up on love altogether..I need some help.?attitude should be the first change... be more opened to new experiences... what if your charmed prince or soul mate happens to be 5'6? or have a little extra padding? be approachable, do guys know you like Japanese animation? or video games? don't be afraid of showing off your geeky side... about makeup, I really like this website http://buy-organic-makeup.com Great selection of organic makeups