Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Can any of you please help me? X-box live is frustrating me a lot..?

So, This has never been an issue really..I signed up to Xbox live, and I told them I was born in 1993..I always lie about my age to get benefits on everything, but..It didn't matter because I got them anyways..So I thought I could be honest with xbox live..I'm independent in that I made my own account, and my own email for parental confirmation..So while my parents pay for xbox live, I'm dealing with all the other stuff.. Now, I tried downloading a demo a long time ago..But I couldn't do it because %26quot;This account is not permitted to this content%26quot;. So I said %26quot;okay, simple, i'll just change my family settings%26quot;..I gave them the password and my other email to access the page..Then when I changed the content to %26quot;Allow all games%26quot;, and I continued to change the settings that allowed me to play games for Mature..Because I've always been playing mature games..Ever since I was 6! It wasn't a damn problem..My parents are fine with it, so the people I buy games from are just like %26quot;Eh, okay then%26quot;. I tried downloading the content again, and it still gave me the same message..So I gave up..

Funny thing is..I play all these mature and violent games, and xbox live lets me download content for the ones I played..Like GTA ballad of gay tony, GTA the lost and damned and Assassins creed 2: battle for Forli. But when I try downloading demos, it doesn't let me do that..



Now I'm 16 and I'm older now..Turning 17 in May..I want to try out that new AVP game, and they have the demo out..So I tried downloading it, and it STILL WONT LET ME!!! Even after a year, I went to family settings again, and tried my best to change things even though every option is %26quot;Allowed%26quot; and I entered this passcode thing I never saw before..So it told me to make a pass code, and a pass code question..I did, hoping that maybe It'd shut off the restriction, but..Nope..



This is pissing me off..You know, not every damn kid is a goody two shoes..And with the violence out on the streets today, why the hell can't a teen play a mature game? Most teens learn everything they know from the streets anyways, like.Smoking Marijuana, listening to obscene bands..

As you can imagine, I'm pissed off.



So now I'm trying to make another account..But here's the thing, If I want to download the demo, I have to have another xbox live account..Some people have told me that theres nothing I can do, and I have to make another account. And I already called Microsoft..Me and my dad have called them a thousand times, and both of us end up getting pissed off at them. Anyways, I have a question..



So I'm making this new profile/account..I want to know..After I make a gamertag for this second account, do my parents have to pay for another individual xbox live account as well? Like umm..I don't know how to say this..Both profiles are on the same machine..I just have to link the second account to xbox live, and im wondering if my parents would have to pay for that account too?



Or is there another solution besides this? Please, answer me if there is.Can any of you please help me? X-box live is frustrating me a lot..?The only way to be able to download M rated content is to make your age 18 or older. Having your parents on your account won't affect anything. You can't download the demos because it is programmed to only allow you to download age appropriate things. You could download the add-ons because your xbox recognized you've played those games, but demos are different.



Sorry, you need to make a new account, pay for it, and make your age over 18.Can any of you please help me? X-box live is frustrating me a lot..?The XBOX 360 is a piece of ****. Kill yourself, f@ggot.Can any of you please help me? X-box live is frustrating me a lot..?actually you do not need to pay for the second account Because X-Box live is free for the first month.



no need to worry heres what you do say you were born in 1988 on January the 13th. it always worke for me and if that wont work lok into geting another harddrive someone may have in advertantly added a virus on your x-box through music if so the only wy to delete it without hacking into your xbox 630's mainfrae is to delete all music from your harddrive [unless you have the media file for transvering media from an external device to your harddrive and back].



i know how you AND your dad are feeling i have had some issues with x-box live as well. it is a big hassle dealing with problems on x-box live.



Good Luck
  • why am i skint
  • playing hd movies on computer
  •