Wednesday, September 14, 2011

He is in Navy and we broken up via email ,he lies about everything, How bad for me to call his ex girlfriend ?

Me and my finacee ( I guess is ex fiancee now ) been togther 2 years in last two years he is living with me but he does not paying any of my bills ,because he has his own place which he has to pay rent but he never stay there ,all his cloths are in my house and he never go his own place for the last two years . He is 28 and I am 38 . When we first start date ,I told him my age first he don't believe that I am 10 years older than him ,after he see my ID ,he told me all his ex girl friends are older than him ,and he loves muture woman ,so I deiced give it try because I really likes him .I found out he lies a lot . he told me he own a house which he didn't ,he told me he had 20,000 saving in his mother's saving account . and he told me he have collage degree

then I found out all those are lies . I love him so much and we have a lots of fun together ,I try break up with him so many times but every time he promiss me he will change and I always forgive him .he lie about everything ,one time he went back his hometown to vist his sister for a week ,he never aswer my phone and never call me once ,when he came back he told me he lost his phone ,then I found out he is laying ,I broken up with him right on the spot but somehow he tears made me give me one more chance. at that day ,he promissed me will never lie to me again . this was happened one year ago ,and after that I really see he change a lot , I was so happy and I am totally in love with him . I can see he became a much better person ,before he is a very irresponsible and immature person ,I put up with him because I know he has a big warm heart and he is a very lovable

person ,and he keeping telling me all his ex girl friends are cheated on him .his very last girl friend cheated on him when his is deployed ( he is in Navy ) he told me he already bought the ring for her ,but before he propose to her he found out she cheated on him so he broken up with him ,every time when he told me his story ,I will cry for him and I promised my self will never ever hurt his man and I will take care this man for ever. I do my best to take care him ,he doesen't know how to cook ,I will cook for him everyday after work and he will be playing his Xbox as soon as he got in the house ,until the dinner is ready .he never had do any Landry ,I take care every thing .I love to take care him and I am very happy . I pay all the bills .because I think I make more money than him and told him all I want is he can save money and pay off his credit card debts and I will be very happy .when we go out I will allway paid the bills but some times he will paid too . I have no problem at all because I love him and I don't care about the money .

I was very happy with him and he is really close to me ,everyday he will be home as soon as he can ,then he will play his Xbox till I gets in home and I cook the dinner ready for them ,I have two daughter live with us .he is very nice to the kids and kids loves him a lot .somt time I feel like he is my son because I have to do all the thing by myself .

I will give him everything I can , his birthday ,Xmas I will gave him very nice gift ,but he gave me nice gift as well .. I don't think I am his Suger MAMA ,because I never gave he money and he does gave me very nice gift too . he is the first man in my life will sent me flowers and he take me to all his family we spent thanks giving and Xmas with his family and we feel very welcomed by his family . But one thing is always borders me because he always talking with a girl on the phone almost every day ,they text each other back and forth every day and she will call him 3 am and stay one the phone for aleast 30 minus almost everyday ! He told me first she is his cousin ,but than I found out she is not ,he told me she lost his fiancee so she needs people to talk with ,at first I wasn't thinking that much ,but after 1 1/2 year ,he still never mention any thing to her he has girl friend and never ,I told him so many times I want to meet her but he always say maybe next time ,because she is not living in San Diego ,she in in Sacramento .When we in Sacramento,I asked him if we can meet her ,he always told me we don't have time ,but all his dose is playing cards with his cousin, I finally can't stand this anymore ,so I got her phone number from his phone and made a call to her ,she was nice I asked her very nice way ,I told her I just want know what kinda of realtion ship between them ,she told me they are just friend . When he is home I told him I made call to kim .he said to me %26quot; see ,I told you she just a friend %26quot; I told him I am not happy about it ,because I still think he and kim are more than just friend .I told him I don't know if I can stand this ,but I will try ..he asked me %26quot; do you want me to call her to tell her not to contact me anymore ? I said %26quot; I don't know what to do ,I guess I just have to make my choice stay in with you or not . he said : baby ..I am so in love with you and I will not He is in Navy and we broken up via email ,he lies about everything, How bad for me to call his ex girlfriend ?OH LORD WOMAN WAKE UP!! YOU BEIN' PLAYED!! Just let him go and move on...