Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Xbox live gamertag help? Email address already used?

I just connected to Xbox live for the first time. I must have created a gamertag on the internet several years ago with my hotmail address, so now when I try to sign up to xbox live on my console, it just wants to use that really old gamertag and not my own xbox profile. How can I change it so my email address is associated with my real xbox profile and not the old on i made ages ago?Xbox live gamertag help? Email address already used?I dont think you can. It would be much simpler to make a new emailXbox live gamertag help? Email address already used?just make a new oneXbox live gamertag help? Email address already used?Make a live email like ????@live.comXbox live gamertag help? Email address already used?You can create a new account with a different email address and then change back to your normal email address by going to contact preferences on your xbox home webpage.