Monday, September 19, 2011

Do you think i am insane/ please answer?

Ok if you have read my other posts i am a 13 year old caucasian boy who enjoys writing. in this post i want to know if im really insane. please dont put a word word answer try to explain yourself. thank you, you can check my other posts for things i write about. okay heres an outline of me.



Name: Ryan *^$$#%

hometown: New York

My Dream Career: Author, playwright

Grades in school: mid 80's to 100's ELA: math-4 reading-4

Anger towards parents?: no just annoyance

Do you like girls/guys?: Girls

Hair color: light blue

weight: 117 lbs.

height: 5'7

age: 13

Where i wanna live when i grow up: some coastal town like st. martain or jamacia.

Do girls notice you: no, they dont. whenever i go on a cruise i feel like the other kids are annoyed by me. im always quiet and the girls in my school dance with me at dances.

Ever do anything: was in 3plays in my school

Play an instrument: no

Sing?: i can if i try

Pets: 1 golden retreiver

Siblings: 1 6 year old brother and 1 16 year old sister.

Good with girls: being friendly not romantic

Wanna wife: depends if she loves me with all her heart

Kids?: no i dont want any

Anger towards little children: only if they are little girls who think they are princesss.

Ever kill anything besides a bug: no

Want to: if my life depended on it

Have a dating website: no

Buffness: i have a small 6pack but i dont focus on excercising

Favorite hobby: playing video games, going to see movies

How many vg consoles do you have: Xbox 360, playstation 2, wii

Can you kill someone without guilt: yes, i can

Afraid of planes: love them

Afraid of bugs: in my house

Afraid of clowns: yes

Afraid of animals: only sharks

Afraid of water: no

afraid of your parents: sometimes





ok that was a test from a website. please let me know what you think because to find your results online ou have to pay so let me tell you about myself now.



im 13 years old. my fav school subjects are social studies and science. c/a is also my fav.

my worst subjects are math and thats it. i actually got a test back today and i got a 23 on it, that is the worst grade i've ever got in my life.

i was sick the day i took it and i didnt understand it at all. i take pridde in my schoolwork. here is my normal day (or insane)



1.) i get up at 6:26 to be dressed by 6:30. i brush my teeth for two minutes. i then get my backpack(which weighs 22.3lbs.) i weighed it.

2.) i then go downstairs or lay with my mom which is childish but her bed is so soft.

3.) at 7:17, i leave without eating breakfast and go to my bustop. the bus comes and i sit with my friend nick. oh by the way i am in scholars/regents class.

4.) we get to school and have to read in the auditorium. Mr. %$%26amp;$# comes out and watches us. if we talk he gives us detention. i sometimes wish he was dead.

5.) Then i go to homeroom and read some more. i am reading The Long Walk by stephen king. best book i've ever read.

6.) 1st period c/a. i used to have fun because i sat next to my friends, but now the whole class has seat changes so i sit next to a girl named ceonne. lol

7.) 2nd period- drama i sing and dance practice for our upcoming show Grease

8.) 3rd period- spanish which i hate

9.) 4th period- gym, free period

10.) 5th period- i like to call it hell in a 16*19foot room

11.) 6th period- despite being six it is my fav period where i can reflect on my day with my friends. im not an outsider but im not cool

12.) 7th period- science it is soo cool, he makes so many jokes

13.) social studies- i i could have someone else for a mom, it would be her. she is so fun, cool, and never makes you write. she makes fun things out of lessons. like for learning imperialism, we had teams and had to get as much desks as we could. and then to find who a guy is in a picture she gave us she made it seem like a newspaper office and if you do it good she hires you.

14.) i come home, pick up my 6year old brother who is so annoying.

15.) do h.w

16.) lounge around work on my stories

17.) take a shower.

18.) go to bed watching George Lopez.





so you decide, am i insane?Do you think i am insane/ please answer?Why would you think you're insane? There is nothing weird about your day or your thoughts, you seem like a normal, healthy kid to me. I don't get it. What exactly did you think was weird about you?Do you think i am insane/ please answer?no i dont think your insane

ur pretty cool

actuallyDo you think i am insane/ please answer?I went off the rails, i was seeing things that weren't there, i could feel things touching me and talking to me, i ran away as i couldn't take it anymore and then i tried to kill myself. So my answer is trust me you are not crazy or insane, you have a set routine which you like to stick to, nothing wrong with that.Do you think i am insane/ please answer?You seem pretty normal to me hunn =) xDo you think i am insane/ please answer?This is GamerCox and I say heck no you should like any 13 year old boy.



Don't Let others judge you, live your life and have fun.Do you think i am insane/ please answer?You took the time to write out all of that?

Wake up at 6:26.

Leave at 7:17

Backpack weighs 22.3 lbs.



OCD or insane.... not sure.



OCD is Obsessive Compulsive Disorder FYI.Do you think i am insane/ please answer?Your just normal,why did you post this,your like everyone else,and i read the whole thing.Do you think i am insane/ please answer?No, you're not insane! Who gave you that impression? I think you are a very educated person with a great future ahead of you!Do you think i am insane/ please answer?Not really. No. If I knew you, we would probably be friends (I am a thirteen year-old aspiring author, too). I also have an evil younger sibling.Do you think i am insane/ please answer?Well it depends on the standards for insane. You sound like a fine young man who may seem a little odd but is normal. You have friends, so you must be normal and sane enough for people to like you. I think you sound more calm and have a longer attention than other people your age. No offence but you don't quite sound like the person to go out and ride your bike. You kind of sound like me in the way of being special is what keeps you alive (I like to be different sometimes). It sound normal and sane to me to:

go to bed watching George Lopez.

lounge around work on my stories

sing and dance practice for our upcoming show Grease

lay with my mom which is childish but her bed is so soft.

fav school subjects are social studies and science

Afraid of animals: only sharks

Afraid of water: no

afraid of your parents: sometimes

Afraid of planes: love them

Afraid of bugs: in my house

Ever kill anything besides a bug: no

Favourite hobby: playing video games, going to see movies

Pets: 1 golden retreiver



There were some others but those really sound sane and normal. There were some that sound insane like killing someone without guilt but I guess that can't be changed. You do sound kinda cool. Oh but it does kinda sound like ocd . . . weighing your backpack and specific time measurementsDo you think i am insane/ please answer?Favorite hobby: playing video games, going to see movies



How many vg consoles do you have: Xbox 360, playstation 2, wii



Can you kill someone without guilt: yes, i can



***that third question there.....maybe you are a little insane and I think OCD.Do you think i am insane/ please answer?You sound like a very cool person!



Someone I would like to have a long conversation with cause we have alot of things in common.



I want to be a writer too :-)
  • Experiences with best bed sheets and ones to avoid
  • service pin for my computer
  •