Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How can I get into my Windows Live ID?

Hi for over a year now I've been locked out of my Windows Live account which means I haven't been able to access messenger, email, talk to people on Xbox 360 etc. I did make a new account I've been using ever since, but I only have about 5 contacts whereas on my old one I had about 50 who were active. Also, I need my password to this account if I want to change my Windows live ID used for Xbox 360. If I don't change it, I cannot use messenger to talk to friends on there at all and this is annoying me now



The reason why I can't get into my Windows Live ID is because I had the %26quot;Remember my password%26quot; checkbox ticked at all times. One day I stupidly thought %26quot;I wonder what my password is...%26quot; so I un-checked the box. I tried a good few passwords I didnt get it. To this day I've tried about 600 passwords and they've all been wrong, but I don't believe I've been hacked. As for the 'reset password' options, I'm unable to do that as:

a) My secret question is %26quot;Name of first pet%26quot; and I've never had a pet. I must have set a stupid answer at the time. I might also have registered a fake age and address, which if I did I seriously regret it now.

b) The alternate email I think has the exact same problem. I've got no luck with it at all, and I can't access it either.





Is there any way I could sort this out?How can I get into my Windows Live ID?Unfortunately if you can not remember the secret question there is nothing you can do.