Monday, September 19, 2011

Why cant I download the AvP demo on my Xbox 360?

I tried downloading the demo for the new Alien vs Predator game on Xbox Live but after I clicked on %26quot;Confirm Download%26quot;,a pop-up came out saying,%26quot;This account is not permitted to download content with this rating%26quot;.How can fix that?Why cant I download the AvP demo on my Xbox 360?It's likely that your account age is set to less than 18, and this is causing your problem. You can't change the age on your account, so you have two choices now: wait for however many years it will take for your account to be 18 (like what is legally required), or make a new account with an age at or beyond 18 and then download it.



Edit: While it is also possible that you have family settings on your system. However I do know that no matter about the family settings on the system, an account that is less than 18 age can't download M-rated demos and some other M-rated content.Why cant I download the AvP demo on my Xbox 360?Your account might have parental settings.Check what you put as your age as that might be the problem because you might not be old enough.Why cant I download the AvP demo on my Xbox 360?You have to get your mammy and pappy to change the family settings. they must not trust you lolWhy cant I download the AvP demo on my Xbox 360?Check your settings.
  • extension to sqltableprovider
  • Duvet cover designers research
  •