Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How do you change your child account to an adult one?

ok so im 14 and i really wanna see the trailers and stuff from fable 2,



i changed my windows ID ,and i feel totally stupid that i actually put im 14, i changed the ID so i was age 20 and restarted my xbox and it still says im a child account.



wat do i do!!!



and since i just gold live on christmas im kinda scared im not going to be able to get a DLC for fable 2 that I REALLY REALLY WANT.



any ideas?

no smart *** answers.

good answer =10 pointsHow do you change your child account to an adult one?Okay, well firstly are you completely sure your parents haven't put a block on without your knowing? Go under the parental controls on the dashboard and see if there is a password enabled, and if so then you need to reset that password by pressing X, Y, LT, X and that should reset. I'm drawing a bit of a blank on what else could be troubling you, and I cannot seem to find the answer.Email me if you need more info, so that gives me a chance to mull over it. I had a friend woth this problem. I'll contact him and get back to you. I can't imagine the stress. That sh*t would totally suck not being able to download mature content, so I realy want to help you. Again though emeail me if you are interested in the advice I have to offer.



rjmccrthy@yahoo.comHow do you change your child account to an adult one?you probably need an adult to disable the parental controls in family settings.