Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Cant download "M" rated content on Xbox?

Okay, so I've been `19 for a little while now and for my birthday my girlfriend bought me a years worth of xbox live. So i decided to go back on, its been 2 years since ive been on live and ive been enjoying it alot.



But i cant download any %26quot;M%26quot; rated content. My e-mail says that im 20 years old, and all of my information should say that im atlesat 18 (legal age to buy m rated games is 17). So im old enough, but why cant i download any content?



How do i change it so that i can?Cant download %26quot;M%26quot; rated content on Xbox?You could try going to: System settings-Family settings-console controls-video ratings-movie ratings-all movies.



If that doesn't work just search about in the system settings you are bount to find the setting somewhere.



Hope this helped.