Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How do I fix the parent/child account thing on Xbl?

I signed up for xbox live when I was 15-16. Sometime around then. Now I've been 18 for 6 months, and it's growing ever more annoying. I am unable to download videos or demos with an M rating, because I'm a child account. Is there a way to either remove the parent account or at least change the settings so the parent account will allow me to download M rated stuff? My mom never used the parent account. I used my own email for it. I just needed two emails..to sign up since I didn't think and put my actual age when making the account.How do I fix the parent/child account thing on Xbl?if you go onto account settings, then restrictions it will ask you to put in your parents email address, then put it in password etc, then you can disable every single safety thing How do I fix the parent/child account thing on Xbl?actually none of that works. you have to go into account information. and updgrade account(promote account). to an adult account. I had tried what you guys are telling me to do several times before even getting on the internet to find out how. Just gotta promote it.

Report Abuse

How do I fix the parent/child account thing on Xbl?Somewhere on the system tab thing it has a thing called parental controls and you click on it and it will have all the options in it. It's pretty easy.